 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9349
  Various Lego stes to trade for castle sets.

I have many lego sets from pirate, town and a few from space which i would like to tarde for castle sets. I am very desperate for set 6059 and a 6034. If you have any of these and you would like to trade, (i am in the uk ) then email me at: (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)