 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9349
9348  |  9350
Subject:
Various Lego stes to trade for castle sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 09:36:10 GMT

I have many lego sets from pirate, town and a few from space which i would
like to tarde for castle sets. I am very desperate for set 6059 and a 6034.
If you have any of these and you would like to trade, (i am in the uk ) then
email me at:

nickyblack_69@hotmail.com

These are the sets i have so far, and more are on the way.

6273
6542
6679
6852