 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9338
    FS: new Christmas theme set —Charles Eric McCarthy
   Season's Greetings! Would you like to have a Christmas theme napkin holder on your dinner table for Christmas dinner? If so, please consider buying this set. It contains 504 all-new pieces and a 17-step instruction booklet, in a box. All for the low (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Review: FS: new Christmas theme set —David K. Z. Harris
   (...) The set was GREAT! It took nearly an hour to build, and I'm no slouch at sticking bricks together. There's just a lot of bricks there. The instructions were well done, and in color, with large enough images to read without squinting. The parts (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Review: FS: new Christmas theme set —Charles Eric McCarthy
   Thanks for the great review, David! To anyone who is looking for this, I do have some left, but I'm sorry to say I've closed my Brickbay shop for the holidays. However, I will reopen just after Christmas. Happy Holidays! I hope you all give and get (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)