 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9321
    Re: Mike's Brickbay shop - new inventory added —James Brown
   (...) No biggie. The biggest consequence was disappointment that there weren't really a dozen or so items I wanted. :) I'd suggest something to Dan to "fix" the problem (which isn't really a problem, just a side effect), but don't think its worth (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Mike's Brickbay shop - new inventory added —Dan Jezek
   (...) I'll change the notification process - when a store opens and notifications are sent out, you'll receive 1 e-mail telling you of 5 items available instead of 5 e-mails each notifying you of 1 item available. This should take care of the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)