 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9291
9290  |  9292
Subject:
LEGO SHELL sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:21:46 GMT

I have a line on a ton(!) of these.

I'm certainly interested in the sets too, but I'm willing to take advance
orders on any or all of the sets in the current US promotion, including the
Ferrari. (There are 2 I need)
I can't guarantee the final price or quantity of sets available, but if you're
seriously interested, please contact me (jauction@hotmail.com). You'd pay
for shipping, but let me know your price reservations if any.

This includes the 10 small sets:
2535, 2536, 2537, 2538, 2539, 2540, 2541, 2542, 2543, 2544

The  medium sets (not sure if all of these are there, but probably):
1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256 (I think there is another)

And probably not enough quantities of the Ferrari: 2556

Let me know your interest.

-Jon