 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9290
Re: Fork lift piece wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:33:18 GMT

I think there are (at least) 2 versions of this part, an older one and a
newer one, in minifig scale.

I think  this set has an example of the older one:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6391

I think this set has an example of the newer one:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6330

There are also the technic scale forklift forks, which are you referring to?

Rereading your message, I think you want the older style.

Does anyone know what the newest set that uses the older style is? I think
it was in an accessory pack some years back.

++Lar
I definetly want the 'older' style. If anyone has it for trade, please let
me know.
Thanks for the input Larry.

Jonathan