 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9254
    lots of pieces to trade or sell —Steve DeCraemer
   Once again I'm looking to thin out my lego inventory. most of what I have is from the late 80's and early 90's and covers most of the themes. Below is a list of just some of the stuff I have to trade/sell. monorail track, pieces from a launch and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: lots of pieces to trade or sell —Andrew Krug
   Steve I haven't had time to look up all the set numbers you referenced. Do you have any Black Falcon mini-figs for sale? Just wondering. Thanks Andy (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)