 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9247
    BEAR's WORLD code for the week of Dec 2 Through Dec 8 —Gerry Venteicher
   Hi everyone, Here is this week's code for my Brickbay store. I was at my local Toys-R-Us and missed the new lego Star Wars sets by a day. After the sales lady told me this I let out a big Homer Simpson,"DOUGHH!" The lady found this hilariouse. So (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)