 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9247
9246  |  9248
Subject:
BEAR's WORLD code for the week of Dec 2 Through Dec 8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:14:59 GMT

Hi everyone,
  Here is this week's code for my Brickbay store.  I was at my local
Toys-R-Us and missed the new lego Star Wars sets by a day.  After the sales
lady told me this I let out a big Homer Simpson,"DOUGHH!"  The lady found
this hilariouse.  So the Code word for this week is DOUGHH!  Remembe, all
you have to do is put the code word in the comments section of your order.
This weeks special discount is 33% of an order of $20.00 or more.
  Just go to,
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mrbear2
Thanks,
Gerry