 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9179
9178  |  9180
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company - Internet Connection Craziness - 25% Sale - Continued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:11:32 GMT

To All,

    With the success of the 25% after Thanksgiving sale, and the fact that my
internet connection has been off and on since Saturday, I have decided to extend
the 25% percent off sale until this Sunday, December 3rd. So if you missed the
first time, be sure to look around, as we still have thousands of parts in every
category that Star Wars LEGO sets has, even some of the new parts that I am
processing as fast as possible, namely the 7155 AAT and the 7184 MTT. Thank you
for your business, and have a great rest of the week.

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?