 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9145
9144  |  9146
Subject:
MTW-3002-bu "Doodlebug" now available on Brickbay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 08:35:31 GMT

Well folks, it's released. As promised and hinted at earlier this holiday
weekend, Milton Train Works has a new item. And this one's a doozy.

Some facts about this handsome gas electric railcar model:

- 487 parts, a new Milton Train Works record.
- 152 unique parts, a new Milton Train Works record.
- 140 or so instruction steps, a new Milton Train Works record.
- 15 inches or so long
- Seats 5 minifigs and the engineer
- includes many rare parts you just can't easily get elsewhere

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=29705

225 USD plus shipping.

As I did with the PCC, the price is tentative pending the outcome of my
inaugural eBay auction. I will honor that price, or if the auction suggests
it's too high, refund the difference if I lower it. I think I'm pretty close
to the mark, though.

I am having trouble updating the item description page on my
miltontrainworks.com site. My ftp client is not connecting to the site.
Which is too bad since I have a half dozen pictures, references to
prototypes and other models, and pages of writeup text all set to go.

I put all those pics and all that text into my eBay listing. Till I get the
ftp trouble fixed, you're going to have to go there to read about it.

To find the listing and read about this stunning model, if you're so
inclined, look in market.auction. Here's a link.

http://news.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=7295

++Lar