 Marketplace / Auctions / 7295
7294  |  7296
Subject:
[eBay] MTW Custom Railcar Kit - Never Offered Before
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 07:48:18 GMT

Here it is folks! As hinted at and promised earlier this holiday weekend, I
am proud to announce that I have released to the general public the latest
in the ever growing line of kits from Milton Train Works.

This kit, MTW-3002-bu, is my largest and most complex kit to date. With
almost 500 parts, and close on to 150 steps in the building instructions, it
builds a stunning model of a mid 20th century gas electric "doodlebug" railcar.

I have put unit 1 from production run 1 on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=510224608

I expect bidding to be fierce, as it was for my last inaugural model, the
PCC streetcar: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=449243188

I will soon be listing additional copies of the doodlebug kit in my Milton
Train Works Brickbay store.