 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9125
  WTB/T: 20 black 1x5x4 1/2 arches

Hey Y'all: I seek: 20 black 1x5x4 1/2 arches (URL) of these black arches were to be found in the old classic castle Forest sets, but the brown arches from Dark Forest work so much better as tree elements that I am hoping someone out there has been (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB/T: 20 black 1x5x4 1/2 arches

(...) We all have our dreams ;-) The problem with using brown arches for limbs is that it's hard to make credible-looking matching trunks. Especially if you want to make big hollow trees for the Forest folk to hide in. Dark grey would be rather (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)