 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9143
Re: WTB/T: 20 black 1x5x4 1/2 arches
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 06:48:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Richard Marchetti writes:

but the brown arches from Dark Forest work so much better as tree
elements that I am hoping someone out there has been hoarding the black ones
to no purpose and is now ready to part with them.

We all have our dreams  ;-)

The problem with using brown arches for limbs is that it's hard to make
credible-looking matching trunks.  Especially if you want to make big hollow
trees for the Forest folk to hide in.

Dark grey would be rather nice,  I think.  Except that suitable arches are
hard to find.  Maybe it's time to break out the hacksaw...

Ran