 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9083
    Parts from 270 Oasis Ambush sets posted to Brickbay —Troy Cefaratti
   Hey everyone! My store is back open, and I've posted the parts from 270 Oasis Ambush sets. Here's the link: (URL) Trees, Skeletons, Minifigs, Tan 4x12 plates, Tan 1x4x3 Panels, Tan Tiles, Tan Bricks, Etc. Troy (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Parts from 270 Oasis Ambush sets posted to Brickbay —Geoffrey Hyde
   Why is there a liftarm described as being light grey, but shown in a purple color? Described as follows - looks like a slammer racer piece to me. As of the time of viewing the web page, there were 22 of them available: Light Grey Technic, Liftarm 3 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)