 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9084
Re: Parts from 270 Oasis Ambush sets posted to Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:47:58 GMT

Why is there a liftarm described as being light grey, but shown in a purple
color?

Described as follows - looks like a slammer racer piece to me.  As of the
time of viewing the web page, there were 22 of them available:

Light Grey Technic, Liftarm 3 x 3 L Shape

Also, a broken picture link - this is the part description:

Tan Technic, Liftarm 1 x 6 with Decoration

And this is the picture link info that appears broken:

http://www.brickbay.com/p.asp?i=32177_2.gif

Hope you can fix these links up!!  Apart from that, looks like a great
site!!  One of these days I will have to do a lot of part shopping.  :-)
Trouble is, there's Xmas to get out of the way first.  :o)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@dsl.telocity.com> wrote in message
Hey everyone!

My store is back open, and I've posted the parts from 270 Oasis Ambush • sets.

Here's the link:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Palm Trees, Skeletons, Minifigs, Tan 4x12 plates, Tan 1x4x3 Panels, Tan
Tiles, Tan Bricks, Etc.

Troy