 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9083
  Parts from 270 Oasis Ambush sets posted to Brickbay

Hey everyone! My store is back open, and I've posted the parts from 270 Oasis Ambush sets. Here's the link: (URL) Trees, Skeletons, Minifigs, Tan 4x12 plates, Tan 1x4x3 Panels, Tan Tiles, Tan Bricks, Etc. Troy (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Parts from 270 Oasis Ambush sets posted to Brickbay

Why is there a liftarm described as being light grey, but shown in a purple color? Described as follows - looks like a slammer racer piece to me. As of the time of viewing the web page, there were 22 of them available: Light Grey Technic, Liftarm 3 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)