 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 902
  Classified ad haul

I've had an ad in the local free ad paper for a while, saying I want to buy Lego. The first two people who called me wanted way too much money for what they had (close to new prices for bricks from sets with no isntructions, no boxes, etc) but the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Classified ad haul

Not interested in buying pieces, but I have also done the classified ad thing. About two years ago, I put an ad in the local paper "Buying Used LEGOs" and could have gone broke. I paid less than market value for each collection I bought and nearly (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)