 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8984
    Re: Victorian House kit from Lions Gate Models: release date Nov 23rd, accepting prepaid orders now. —Heather Patey
   (...) I live in a heritage area as well (~1893) and it's very familiar. Often around here, formerly three-storey homes have the bottom storey stripped out to make a garage. Love the bay window, I've been struggling with that idea for ages. The (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Victorian House kit from Lions Gate Models: release date Nov 23rd, accepting prepaid orders now. —Kevin Wilson
   Heather Patey wrote in message ... (...) out (...) Thanks Heather! That bay waindow came to me in bed one night :-) and I built it - just the window- the next day and then the rest of the house grew around it. I believe that idea has been used by (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)