 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8950
Re: Mechanized Brick New Custom Tank Kits for Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:12:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Chris Churchill writes:
11-13-2000
Mechanized Brick is proud to announce a new line of custom tank kits for
the military modeler!

Congratulations. You're filling a void (military models) left by Dan's
departure from the biz and you've got some nice models there, nice indeed.
Do you have them priced high enough, though? One suggestion is to change
your website colors a bit, the black lettering is quite hard to read on the
army green... that IS a nice green, so maybe white or yellow text??

I'm surprised at your shipment policies though, you're asking for payment
before you actually pull together the pieces of the kit?

That may not be the best way to go. GoB practice is to typically do it in
the other order.

Again, congrats, and welcome to the so far rather exclusive fraternity of
custom kit sellers!

(the first non GoB member, actually, how did we *miss* you?)

++Lar