 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8947
8946  |  8948
Subject:
Mechanized Brick New Custom Tank Kits for Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 02:05:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

11-13-2000
Mechanized Brick is proud to announce a new line of custom tank kits for
the military modeler!
We currently have a limited run of the following models for sale on a
first come, first served basis:
T-74 MBT--A modern era heavy tank based on the JSDF Type-74 Main Battle
Tank.
Sherman Tank--Based on the classic WWII U.S. M4A3 "Sherman" Tank
Tiger I--Another WWII era classic based on the German Tiger I Heavy
Tank.

Each kit is made with all new lego parts, and includes detailed 3d
rendered building instructions and a certificate of authenticity.

For pictures, prices and ordering information visit Mechanized Brick at:

http://members.aol.com/mechanizedbrick/mb.html

T(h)anks alot,
Chris Churchill
Mechanized Brick