 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 887
Re: Older Dacta Community Vehicles IS still available at Kaplan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:32:14 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote:
And if he doesn't have them, I'll be splitting up quite a few sets myself.
See http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/Dacta/ for PRELIMINARY info.  Nothing is set
in stone until I actually get the sets, and I may do a straight sale,
rather than an auction, on most of the sets.

For what it is worth, I just called Kaplan and was told that this item
is out of stock.  When I asked if it was gone for good or backordered
the lady said it showed as backordered.  She did quote me a $40.00
price, though.

Makes me worry about ordering them, though.  I don't know why there
would be more of these floating around, and something tells me that
when they don't show up you might end up getting the choice of the new
one at $40 or not getting any at all, probably the latter.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide