 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 885
Re: Older Dacta Community Vehicles IS still available at Kaplan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 13:43:58 GMT

I don't know what's going on at Kaplan. I orderded 2 #89936s on  Feb 4, on Feb
12 I called because I didn't receive them yet.The customer service person I
spoke with said my order was on back order. She was going to call someone and
get back to me. When I saw they were on special this weekend, I ordered 2 more
but used the #43243 set number. I am going to call again today to find out just
what is going on with my order. Maybe this discussion should be continued in
.shopping?
Julie

Carbon 60 wrote:

Tom Stangl wrote:
I ordered one from Kaplan last week, it shipped Monday, so they are still
able to get the original Dacta Community Vehicles, in addition to the new
Town Jr (ICK!) version.
Search for "Lego".  You want 89936, LEGO Community Vehicles, NOT the other
Community Vehicles.  $69 plus tax/shipping.

Well how come the newer 43243 Community vehicles has only 78 left and
marked down to $40 whereas the 89936 one is still at $69 no restriction
on stock?

Both have the same picture.
All I want is the ambulance really.

--