 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8762
Re: BrickBay down??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:34:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Derick Bulkley writes:

Can anyone else get there?

I can get in intermittantly. About 1/3 of the time I get either 'Server Too
Busy' or 'New Appliation Failed'. I sent a message to Dan this morning, but have
not heard back from him. It gets a little frustrating when it takes 15-20
minutes to add one part to my store. Then at other times it just flys.

Ray Sanders
lugnet member #124