 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8693
8692  |  8694
Subject:
MIB 6543 Sail 'n Fly Marina sets available on BrickBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 07:58:48 GMT

Now available on Brickbay

6543 Sail 'n Fly Marina

694 elements, 1994 set, original price USD 85, 7 minifigs

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6543 or
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=6543-1

Thanks to a lucky find at Bluewater mall (which is mentioned in
lugnet.loc.uk) I've come into a limited quantity of these sets. They will be
brought back from the UK in my luggage so I will have to open the boxes to
get things to fit, but all parts bags will be unopened. The boxes are
currently in amazing shape, no sun fading, no bent corners, no signs of
wear, and I hope to keep them that way. The flap seals will be carefully cut
and that will be it... the inner packaging and trays will be preserved.

I have 3 of them up on BrickBay for 80 USD, which, although a good markup
from what I paid, is 5 dollars LESS than MSRP! That's a huge bargain for
this awesome 1994 set, which is one of my personal top 5 town sets.

Direct URL:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=lar&itemID=19487

General Store entry
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar

If these don't go this way, they'll be eBayed, but I'd rather not do that.
Dan Jezek needs the commission money more than Pierre O. does. I found one
copy of this set on eBay currently, it's used, and it is at 40 USD or so as
of when i checked.

++Lar