 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8564
    WTB: white technic bricks and various tiles —Paul Davidson
   Hi, I'm looking for white technic bricks/beams -- all sizes, but 1x2s (single hole) and 1x1s in particular. I'm also looking for 1xn tiles in red, green, white, and grey (in roughly that order of importance). I can trade or buy. -- Paul Davidson (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        RE: white technic bricks and various tiles —Tom Heidemann
   I have a bunch of white technic parts here: (URL) of Tom's Technic Get $20 for opening up an online bank account! I found out why CompuBank was rated Number One by SmartMoney. I think you should, too. So then you can refer YOUR friends, too. Just (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)