 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 856
    New Parts Wanted, still need black 2x2 slopes, sets for trade —Tom Stangl
   Please check out my Wants page at (URL) have added many new parts to both the standard and Technic sections. I don't have anything new in what I have for trade, but I will be splitting up a few 8440s (I'm keeping the engine parts and differentials (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)