 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 856
855  |  857
Subject:
New Parts Wanted, still need black 2x2 slopes, sets for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 07:39:15 GMT

Please check out my Wants page at http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/

I have added many new parts to both the standard and Technic sections.  I
don't have anything new in what I have for trade, but I will be splitting
up a few 8440s (I'm keeping the engine parts and differentials at least),
and will have trade parts from them available soon.

I have some sets I would trade for LARGE amounts of 2x2 45 degree black
slopes at this time (and ONLY trade for those black slopes):

I HAVE
1789 Starhawk II
6649 Street Sweeper
6581 Dig'N'Dump
6535 Dumper
6545 Search N' Rescue
6337 FT Finish
6289 RBR
8412 Nighthawks
8422 Circuit Shock Racer

Well, OK, I lied, I'll also trade the above sets for the below sets, though
2x2 black slopes get a higher priority than sets right now (except for
6539, I want that more than even the slopes):

I WANT
6539 Victory Cup Racers
5510 Off Road 4 X 4
5541 Blue Fury