 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8500
  Re: Brickbay store LEGOMAN - Opinions?

(...) I don't know. He has sent me an email explaining who everyone is, and why this is so and so' account and that is someone else's. I'm starting to think the whole thing is legit, but that he is young and inexperienced, and just plain (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay store LEGOMAN - Opinions?

(...) This doesn't look good: LEGOMAN's shop on BrickBay is now closed. (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay store LEGOMAN - Opinions?

(...) My guess would be that he found something he *really* wants to buy, and Dad won't let him do an "overdraft" on the Paypal account. Or maybe he *did* overdraw it, and is hoping to cover it before Dad finds out. (Easy for me to say, of course, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)