 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 849
    some i can get for anyone interested —Justin Kopp
   I found a local shop with plenty of throwbots, a few RCX's and 2 yellow cargo trains. prices: throwbots: 5.99 RCX: 79.99 Cargo train: 129.99 plus 8% tax plus shipping. i'll buy whatever i can for whoever would like some, with no mark up on my end. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: some i can get for anyone interested —Justin Kopp
   ok, sorry all but i think i messed up what was available. when i said RCX i was talking about the Radio Controled Car set #5600 (URL) think some people (and i should have know the difference in abberviation) think i am referring to the mindstorms. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)