 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 849
848  |  850
Subject:
some i can get for anyone interested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 00:08:35 GMT

I found a local shop with plenty of throwbots, a few
RCX's and 2 yellow cargo trains.  prices:

throwbots: 5.99
RCX: 79.99
Cargo train: 129.99

plus 8% tax plus shipping.  i'll buy whatever i can for whoever would
like some, with no mark up on my end.  any interest?

justin

--
"I'm not going to change my ways, just to please you, or appease you."
-DJM