 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8460
    FS:Cheap 5571 and other sets. —Eric Lanteigne
   My Lego Technic collection is growing at an exponential rate and I figured that as I wait to sell my 5571s at a higher price, the price of the sets I want to buy rise as well so it's a wash. So I decided to reduce my price for 5571 at US$200 per (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)