 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8460
FS:Cheap 5571 and other sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 14:03:35 GMT

My Lego Technic collection is growing at an exponential rate and I figured that
as I wait to sell my 5571s at a higher price, the price of the sets I want to
buy rise as well so it's a wash. So I decided to reduce my price for 5571 at
US$200 per set. These sets have never been on a shelf - they are still in the
carton of 4 from the manufacturer. I updated my set list on Lugnet (member 282)
and I accept trade for sets that I don't already own (Only MISB sets). I also
have some other sets for sale (all MISB). $US, shipping from Canada.

8479: 150
8445: 50
8437: 55

6416: 50