 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8419
  Re: I know what you're thinking....

(...) Oooo, a new fallacy: False Appeal to Common Problem ;-) The error messages I got were about an unterminated string. My guess would be that you used a double quote somewhere in a description, and it wasn't automatically escaped when the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I know what you're thinking....

(...) Cute. ;-) Seriously, I was experiencing the same problem everyone else had, but in two other shops rather than mine. I didn't experience it in mine until this afternoon. (...) I'll double-check all my descriptions, but I no longer think that's (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I know what you're thinking....

(...) It wasn't. The problem was with 2 of your URLs. There were new-line characters (rest of technical explanation snipped) in them. Don't know how it got there but it's fixed, now it escapes all new line chars in a URL with a null and your shop (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I know what you're thinking....

(...) Figures. Ah, well...live and learn. I'll be more careful next time. I tend to cut and paste, so this shouldn't have crept up like this. I'd love to know how this happened, but that it works now suits me just fine. (...) Thanks! I'll re-open (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)