 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8415
Re: Hey y'all, I got me a shop on B-Bay - Trains, ya know...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 02:29:56 GMT

Oh my gosh.

Has anyone else checked out the prices for his sets? Maybe I shouldn't say
anything...but I only paid $83 for my 4547. And $425 for a complete Metroliner?
Maybe he wants to keep his closet full of them...

Now maybe I shouldn't be commenting on his prices...but they just shocked the
heck out of me when I saw them..