 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8406
  Re: I know what you're thinking....

Really? That's strange. I was having this problem last night in a couple of other stores, so I knew it existed, but I never dreamed.... I'll talk to Dan about it to see if it's something I've done. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Javascript on Brickbay

Hardcore, The problem may be with a java script or java link on your homepage. Per the discussion board on Brickbay (URL) an offsite Jscript code (anything that ends with .js) (for example Yahoo counter) in your custom page will cause a Javascript (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Javascript on Brickbay

I saw this as a potential problem as well, but it doesn't seem to be related. This was the first thing I checked. I'll probably re-work the homepage just to be sure this isn't a related problem. I'd hate to think that a simple link could be the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Javascript on Brickbay

(...) Having an offsite .js file on a custom page gives a "Access Denied" javascript error. I know of this problem for a long time now and it has to do with initially opening a page in a frame that is located outside of the brickbay.com domain and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)