 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8373
Re: How many Metroliners is enough?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:50:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
Not 6 ;-)

Timothy Wade wrote:

Sorry to hear about that message going to you directly larry...but the • question
that I really want to know is: How many Metroliners qualify as "enough"?

:)

In a very picky sense, I think the question needed to be further developed. I
didn't quite get the idea implied as being "enough": e.g., "enough to fill
one's closet", "enough to live on from selling them", "enough to run on a
bunch of track", "enough to completely block the sun in Fort Wayne", etc.  :)

-Tom McD.
when replying, The original spamcake you are replying to is quoted with "$" to
help eaters of your spamcake digest the context. You'll want to eat parts of
the quoted spamcake, but you should delete portions which aren't relevant to
your meal. Please be courteous and clean up any line-wrapping messes in the
kitchen.