 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8349
  5 copies of 1967 Value Pack available at my Brickbay shop

Here's the URL for the specific item: (URL) are the last 5 unopened copies I have from a Wal-Mart whose stockroom I raided in 1996 or so. I rescued a huge stack of these that were all taped together and sitting there, probably to rot forever if I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)