 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8349
8348  |  8350
Subject:
5 copies of 1967 Value Pack available at my Brickbay shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:24:55 GMT

Here's the URL for the specific item:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mike&itemID=13968

These are the last 5 unopened copies I have from a Wal-Mart whose stockroom I
raided in 1996 or so.  I rescued a huge stack of these that were all taped
together and sitting there, probably to rot forever if I hadn't noticed them.

This is a cool set with a variety of polybag sets from several themes - check
it out.

I also have over 1500 parts (about half the inventory I posted a couple days
ago) available in my parts sale section, mostly from 9 copies of 6078 and 11
copies of 6046.  Get 'em while they're hot.

I'll be leaving town for a few days tomorrow morning, so if you don't hear
back from me until later this weekend about a Brickbay order don't panic.  I'm
ducking packing duties right now so I can get orders that have already been
paid for via Paypal or X.com ready to ship and I'll do my best to get them all
out, but please understand if I'm not able to get to the last few until this
weekend.