 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8338
8337  |  8339
Subject:
Did anyone else get this? - "Buy The Brick"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:28:02 GMT

I am just wondering where my e-mail was taken form?

Have you ever wondered what to pay for an old LEGO® complete set that is up
for auction? Your answer is in "Buy The Brick", the all new price guide for
complete LEGO® sets. This 24-page guide includes over 1800 different complete
LEGO® sets, spanning over 40 years, with pricing information.

   "Buy The Brick" includes listings by set number and by set theme. Either
way you collect you will be pleased with the information. It is designed for
people to have a reference when purchasing LEGO® complete sets in an auction
format and off the many internet web sites that offer LEGO® complete
sets. "Buy The Brick" also includes articles and other features for the LEGO®
enthusiast.

And so on