 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8311
Re: Looking for some specific pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 09:53:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Adam Murtha writes:
Hi, I've been searching Brickbay for a while for some certain pieces, but I
can't find them.  I think I'm looking in the wrong categories for the bricks.
I'm looking for the 2x4 bricks with the groove on one side.  They are in the
B-wing, in the rebel base part, they make the sliding door slide. =)  I am
also looking for the 1x2 plates with the bar on the side, that slide in the
groove on the 2x4 bricks.  Confused yet?  Well, if anyone can help, please
direct toward where I can find these bricks, or are they too rare to be found
on Brickbay or any other places like that?  Thanks.

Are you sure that the bricks you're describing are 2x4 and not 1x4?  The ones
I'm thinking about are 1x4...  However I don't have the B-Wing set so I can't
check to make sure.

Bryan