 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8309
8308  |  8310
Subject:
Looking for some specific pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 06:33:04 GMT

Hi, I've been searching Brickbay for a while for some certain pieces, but I
can't find them.  I think I'm looking in the wrong categories for the bricks.
I'm looking for the 2x4 bricks with the groove on one side.  They are in the B-
wing, in the rebel base part, they make the sliding door slide. =)  I am also
looking for the 1x2 plates with the bar on the side, that slide in the groove
on the 2x4 bricks.  Confused yet?  Well, if anyone can help, please direct
toward where I can find these bricks, or are they too rare to be found on
Brickbay or any other places like that?  Thanks.

~Adam