 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8281
  WTB/T -- Not Mint Crater Plates and Misc.

Hey Y'all: I have weirdo customs request: I am looking for 2 crater type plates that I can paint. They can be lightly scuffed so that some of the printing is missing, as long as they are structurally undamaged. They don't have to be mint, just in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)