 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8281
8280  |  8282
Subject:
WTB/T -- Not Mint Crater Plates and Misc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:57:25 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I have weirdo customs request:  I am looking for 2 crater type plates that I
can paint.  They can be lightly scuffed so that some of the printing is
missing, as long as they are structurally undamaged.  They don't have to be
mint, just in fairly solid played with condition.  They can be from any sets
because I don't care about the printing at all -- they are getting painted
anyway!!!

I also seek the following elements in the quantities listed (click links for
images):

1) trans yellow Inverted Slope Brick 33 5 x 6 x 2  (want 4)
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/images/5x6invertslope.gif
2) black Modified Brick, "Fauceted" bottom, 1/4 dome 3x3x2  (want 12)
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/images/invertquarterdome.gif
3) black Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted Double Convex  (want 4)
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/images/invertcornerslope.gif
4) Paradisa open mouth minihead  (want 5)
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/openlips.gif
5) Black castle maiden hat (a.k.a. steeple headdress)  (want 5)
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/images/blkmaidhat.jpg
6) Any trans yellow (NOT trans-antifreeze) elements (except maybe 1x1 round
plates).

Please contact me privately at blueofnoon@aol.com if you have any quantity of
the above elements to trade or sell.  I seek elements, except the crater
plates, in good to excellent condition, without any significant blemishes or
marring of any kind.  No ABC (already been chewed) bricks, please. "Played
with responsibly" condition is okay as always.  Dusty is also okay.

Many thanks,

-- Richard