 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8253
Re: Cosmic Toys now open on BrickBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:55:02 GMT

Richard F. Vendl II at ACS77@aol.com wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Sandlin writes:
Am I the only one that finds it ironic that Cosmic Toys doesn't have any
Space sets?

:^D

~Mark

How do ya classify Star Wars and Rock Raiders because those are there...

;-)

Disclaimer: no affiliation with Cosmic Toys!

Rick

Rock Raiders = Underground

Star Wars is Star Wars, or so I've been told. It doesn't really fall under
the heading of Lego System Space, which is what I was referring to.

~M
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego