 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8241
    Please help my Pirates! —Randy Reynolds
   Hi everyone, I am looking for a 6289 Red Beard Runner. I want this ship to complete the adventures on the high seas with the pirates. I want one misb, but whatever you have would be grateful. I only want to buy from United States residents, sorry (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Please help my Pirates! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Can you give a sense of what you're looking to pay? This is general advice to all people posting wanteds. I often have what you want but don't want to waste my time of which I have little, or yours, in a fruitless exchange of notes along the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)