 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8246
Re: Please help my Pirates!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:59:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Randy Reynolds writes:
Hi everyone, I am looking for a 6289 Red Beard Runner. I want this ship to
complete the adventures on the high seas with the pirates. I want one misb,
but whatever you have would be grateful. I only want to buy from United States
residents, sorry international people.

Thanks a ton! Michael

Can you give a sense of what you're looking to pay? This is general advice to
all people posting wanteds. I often have what you want but don't want to waste
my time of which I have little, or yours, in a fruitless exchange of notes
along the lines of "I want 200" "I only want to pay 50" "Sorry"...

++Lar