 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8235
Re: WTB/WTT: Yellow 1x6x2 with arched sides
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 21:28:06 GMT

And the link is especially broken because I finally took down the old
Partsref site.  Since it was on a 'personal page' setup, there really
wasn't an easy way for me to catch every single existing link for
forwarding.

Steve

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Neal wrote:

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

John - that link there is broken.  Did you take it down because you had
found what you were looking for?

No, the link is broken because the Parts Ref is now within LUGNET and all the
URLs have changed.  The new link to the part would be:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=6183

And yes, I did find the elements I was looking for-- thanks for asking:-)

-John

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
I am looking for about 10 of these:
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/6183.gif  in yellow.  I'm not even
sure in which sets they've come (anyone know?).  The inventory search
says Dacta 9452, which is some monsterous 2000 part building set, though
I have never seen or heard of this.

Anyhoo, I have some decent trade goodies or will pay cash.

TIA,
John