 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6447
Re: WTB/WTT: Yellow 1x6x2 with arched sides
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:49:33 GMT

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
I am looking for about 10 of these:
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/6183.gif  in yellow.  I'm not even
sure in which sets they've come (anyone know?).  The inventory search
says Dacta 9452, which is some monsterous 2000 part building set, though
I have never seen or heard of this.

Anyhoo, I have some decent trade goodies or will pay cash.

TIA,
John

I know that there are two of them (in yellow) available in the 1796
Frrestyle Bucket because I just picked up one of these the other day.

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh