 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8217
  wanted- yellow technic hose/tube

I'm looking for a few pieces of the flexible yellow technic tubes that are found in sets like the Search Sub (URL) buy or trade. -chris (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: wanted- yellow technic hose/tube

(...) than the thick corrugated type, but it's hard to be certain. What length(s) do you need? I have several short pieces (about 8-10 studs long) from <set:8246> that I'd be willing to part with for not much more than cost of postage. I know I have (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)